Strengthen Your Staffing Firm’s Brand with Social Advertising
The most well-known brands are powerful. Evocative. Instantly recognizable:
- Think “Coca-Cola,” and you’ll instantly crave a cold beverage.
- Think “Nike,” and you’ll probably imagine your next workout.
- Think “Southwest Airlines,” and you might start dreaming about getting away for a quick vacation.
These seemingly kneejerk brand impressions aren’t by chance; they have taken years of branding and marketing investment to build in the minds of consumers. But this is something that all staffing firms should include in their marketing, sales and customer engagement strategies each year.
Building Your Brand
Building a strong brand isn’t something that can happen overnight; it takes a lot of planning, execution, and evaluation. If you’re looking for tips on how to get started with creating an impactful brand for your firm, explore the resources at the bottom of this post. However, if you’ve developed a clear idea of your company’s core story and messaging into a brand strategy, consider leveraging paid advertising to help promote and support it.
How Paid Advertising Fits In
A paid advertising campaign that focuses on supporting your brand can deliver many advantages for your company. Here are just a few ways paid advertising can help:
- Control on Your Brand Messaging Delivery. Make it easy for people to want to choose you. A paid advertising campaign allows you to control the message (both in content and delivery), to ensure your full message is seen the way you intended.
- Stay Top-of-Mind. One of the best ways to strengthen your brand is not to let people forget about you. Target previous website and job board visitors by showing them targeted ads as they visit other websites. Between social media sites and the Google Display network (that has over two million websites!), you can ensure your brand won’t be forgotten by your candidates, prospects, and clients.
- Test Out Messaging Variations. Audiences react to messaging differently, so it is important to position your company with the message that will resonate the best and drive the highest ROI. Use paid advertising to A/B test different variants to the same audience to help figure out what will drive the best engagement and conversions.
- Fight Back Against Competitors Advertising on Your Name. As competition continues to rise in the industry, more and more companies are “buying” their competitors’ names. If your competition across town is advertising on your name (meaning if a prospect searches for your firm, the competitor’s ad will be displayed), you can push back with an ad of your own to reinforce what makes you unique and sets you apart from your competitor.
These benefits can help you broadcast and strengthen your brand’s name, and there are many campaign options to consider. Depending on your specific campaign goals, you might consider a Google Remarketing Campaign, a Facebook Social or Re-Recruiting Campaign, a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Campaign or other advertising campaigns.
The content, views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in text from blog contributors on aps2k.com or smartsearchonline.com belong solely to the author of said article and are not necessarily congruous with the viewpoint of APS, Inc., makers of SmartSearch.